T650-T750-Data-Sheet-V11.pdf (4.12 MB)
The TOCSIN 750 Series addressable gas detectors provide a flexible future proof system for your gas detection requirements. It can monitor over 400 hazardous gases and vapours.
IGD’s Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol allows the 750 series to communicate over the detector power cables. There is no specific polarity for cable connections.
Any mix of safe area gas detectors or ATEX detectors of any type can be networked together along with I/O cards, illuminated signage, alarms etc.
This reduces cabling, speeds install and reduces errors. The installed systems have improved reliability from the reduced number of terminations and from IGD’s continuous monitoring built into the Sentinel+™ protocol. Data is continuously monitored, not just for gas readings but also internal diagnostics, calibration etc. ensuring maximum system availability.
With only 2 wires for power and communication, existing systems can be easily upgraded using the existing cabling.
There is the option to add more detectors and accessories where required. Each 750 Series detector has multiple I/O options as well as being a gas detector. This makes adding signalling or control functions to the system very simple, for example; cable a beacon sounder to the nearest available detector or add control for a solenoid valve.
Use the additional ports on the detectors to read in other analogue 4-20mA signals, pressure, flow, temperature. If it's a 4-20mA signal then you can read it into the detector and then set alarms against it in just the same way as the gas detectors. Two controller versions are available with a comprehensive range of interfaces .
- Pre-calibrated: ready to use and directly connected to the TOCSIN 750/650 2-wire series control panels
- Only 2 wires: Allows communication over the power cables, No required Polarity
- 2 core cable: Save up to 70% on installation costs
- Easily upgrade existing systems: Using the existing power cables
- Easily add: more detectors and accessories where required
- Multiple I/O: as standard with each detector, solid state and relay outputs, digital and analogue inputs
- Mixture of detectors: Any mix of safe area or ATEX detectors of any type can be networked together along with I/O cards, illuminated signage, alarms etc.