Ball Sector Valve KS High Temperature
Ramén ball sector valve KS high temperature
This model, a special execution of Ramén KS, is a tailored control valve for high temperature applications, especially for steam control. This is a modified version of KS-1B, designed to withstand temperatures as high as +250°C while maintaining the control precision and reliability. This is thanks to carefully selected materials such as stainless steel body, Stellited metal seat, hard chromed ball sector, high grade EPDM-90 O-ring and MP bearing. Certified according to fugitive emission standards ISO-15848-1 and VDI 2440 (TA-luft).
This control valve assembly includes a high temperature pneumatic actuator in order to withstand the heat through radiation. This combination enables our valves to resist tough operability, maximizing the equipment uptime and minimizing the process unit downtime.
- Size: DN 25-300
- Pressure Class: Up to PN 40
- Temperature range: Up to 250°C
- Material: Stainless steel 316 L
- Certificates: CE marked,PED Cat II Mod D1,ISO-15848-1,VDI 2440(TA-luft)
- Seat leakage class: IV
- Characteristic: Equal percentage
- End connection: Wafer (DN 300 flanged)