IFX-M4-04_D_E_2017_05_REV.0.pdf (1.98 MB)
Energy meter and ultrasonic flow rate IFX 04 ISOFLUX
The Ifx-Mx-04 ultrasonic energy and flow meter can be used to measure energy consumption for fluids, also other than water in closed or open ring energy systems and also for water consumption.
The main features and advantages of the IFX series are that all the meters are certified MI004 to European standard EN1434 up to DN100 and can be used for calculating thermal or cooling energy in addition to measuring the flow rate.
The Ifx-Mx-04 model starts from DN25 up to DN200 in a compact or remote version with two flow measurement channels.
The two pressure detection or pre-programming channels allow the correct calculation of the energy through the two additional impulse inputs for external (sanitary) meters and optional analogue and RS485 output for measuring cold water or pre-programming the value for open systems.
- Diameters: From DN15 to DN100 – MI004
– Calculator complete with sensor and probes (with wells or tees)
– 2 different circuits controlled by the same meter
– Possibility to use it as a leak detector (2 sensors, on flow and return)
– Internal: 3.6 V lithium battery, D-cell
– External: AC (50 + -2) Hz, 230 V <3VA (only for meter, annual consumption 26.3kWh); <15VA (extra meter and sensors; annual consumption 131.5kWh)
– Battery life time: not less than 11 years (10 years for U1F, U2F schemes)
Pressure: PN16 standard (PN25 on request)
– Electronics: + 5 ° C to + 55 ° C (indoor installation)
– Sensor: -30 ° C to 55 ° C;
– Universal output (one between M-bus, CL, and RS-232) with two pulse outputs;
– Universal output (one between M-bus, CL, and RS-232) with two pulse outputs; MBus; RS232; MODBUS; MiniBus; RF (W-MBus frequency 868MHz)
– Electronics dimensions: 159 mm x 52 mm x 142 mm
– Calculator weight: 0.5 kg
– Case: PA6 (Polyamide)
– Wet parts: up to DN50 bronze; from DN65 Painted stainless steel
– Sensors: DN15 and DN20 plastic; other Titanium